For binding edges with unfolded bias binding in widths of 28, 32 and 38 mm
- For perfect corners and beautiful curves
- For use with Binder Foot #95 / 95C
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Binder Attachment for Unfolded Bias Tape #88 is ideal for bias-binding fabric edges. The unfolded tape is fed through the attached bias-tape feeder, positioned precisely on the fabric edge, and held in place securely until it is sewn.
This produces neat, even edge bindings on home furnishings, quilts, and items of clothing. Available in three versions for tape widths of 28 mm (scant 1-1/8”), 32 mm (1-1/4”) and 38 mm (scant 1-1/2”), Binder Attachment for Unfolded Bias Tape #88 must be used with matching Binder Foot #95 / 95C for perfect results.
After binding, the tape width will be
- 7 mm - when using 28 mm tapes
- 8 mm - when using 32 mm tapes
- 11 mm - when using 38 mm tapes